- Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Candidate Card/Bank Account but the enrollment for the examination is unsuccessful. Candidate would be provided with the enrollment by GDC at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, candidate wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
- The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by GDC through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
- In case of any queries, please call GDC Helpline on +919770765680 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org